Perfectly Sinful Pleasures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Queen Uriel Gone PTU

Go down

Queen Uriel Gone PTU Empty Queen Uriel Gone PTU

Post by Rhonda Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:25 pm

NEW PSP TERMS OF USE

Hello there PSP users and groups!

For a long time now, I've been meaning to make a Tube store here on my DA, and make available many arts from my gallery that were NOT available to use before.

I wanna thank `Rachzee for the HUGE help, with tips on how to start. Thanks so much hun!

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BELLOW:

First of all. You will find a link to a page I set up, with all the tubes available for you to buy, either they are in groups or individual, at the lower in this journal OR at the bottom at the main journal on my DA page.

The page contains Buttons of "Buy Now" linked to my PayPal. Whenever you make a purchase, you must leave your e-mail adress, and any important aditional info and if it's the first time you're buying from me at the comments area. This is important, cause I'll need this to mail you the ZIP containing the PNGs of the arts.

First time buyers will need an ID number to use on the tags. So, I'll keep track of who is using which tag. I'll keep diligent track of who orders what. When you make a second purchase, inform also your ID number on the coment area.

Every ZIP will contain a Terms of Use contract, you'll be able to consult it whenever you need.

I'm gonna check my e-mail *every night* to keep up with any new purchase, but please give me a 48 hour deadline to mail your ZIP. You are free to leave any extra messages to me at queenuriel@gmail.com.

Purchased Arts will have a slight diferent Term of Use from the free pack I'll still leave available. You'll be able to use the arts also in Website Templates and Avatars, for example. But only for the purchased items. You'll find a full Terms of use of them inside each ZIP.

Every image will have a medium size of 400 to 500 pixels wide. More than enough to make a sizeable tag.

So, if you are interested in purchase the tubes follow the Link Below:

Queen Uriel's Tube Store

WARNING ABOUT THE FREE TUBE PACK

Lots of people found my art thru the PSP groups, and I'm very thankful for the suport and the friendships I found thru them. So, even thought I'm going PTU now, I'm gonna leave the latest Tube Pack I made, and The Bunny Slipper fairy still available for free use.

All the other Tubes will fall into the PTU section, so, pay attention to them, ok?

The free pack will still have the "Use if you wish as long as I can see" rule. For that, just instruct your members to e-mail the tags to me at queenuriel@gmail.com

My rules to use the free tube pack are very simple:
You *MUST* add on every graphic you do with my art, my name (Carolina Seabra or Queen Uriel) *and* the link to my DA page. - [link]
You *CAN* make Animations and Sparkle-up.
You *CAN'T* make Avatars, Icons, E-mails Stationary, Webframes, Templates, layouts and Wallpapers. (these spread out too much and could be easily altered.)

SO PLEASE, DO NOT SEND ME E-MAILS OR NOTES REQUESTING PERMISSIONS TO USE THIS PACK. YOU HAVE IT, AS LONG AS I CAN SEE THE RESULTS, AND THAT THEY CONTAIN MY PROPER CREDIT AND LINK.

I'll place my trust one every person who make tags to credit, and show me the arts. Also that they will *NOT* use the arts that are unavailable.

Please, let all the members know about the rules, cause if I see people breaking them, I will revoke the permissions. I don't want to do that, because I really enjoy seeing the tags that are made, and collect all of them with lots of love.

If you don't belong to any group, and make tags as a hobby for your own use, you are allowed to use only the tubes that are available on the pack.

But I do NOT let people use them for website templates, layouts for e-mails or wallpapers and icons to be distributed. Any sort of graphic that can be used for commercial use either. Please be sure to follow these rules.

Remember to always send your tags to queenuriel@gmail.com so I can organize them.

Here is the FREE pack:
Queen Uriel DA Site

HERE
Rhonda
Rhonda
Sinful Diva Extraordinaire
Sinful Diva Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down