Perfectly Sinful Pleasures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tutorial Terms of Use

Go down

Tutorial Terms of Use Empty Tutorial Terms of Use

Post by Rhonda Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:08 am

The tutorials here were written by me on the date specified on the tutorial. All I ask is that you not copy my tutorials and pass them around! If you are a group owner and would like to link to my tutorials you may do so by TEXT link only!! No hotlinking! I do not allow my tutorials to be translated.

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES use any of my tutorials for monetary gain. I put a lot of work into writing these tutorials and do not want my "ideas" sold.

Any supplies I put up with my tutorials will be credited. I will only put up supplies that I am allowed to, and if at any point the creator of any of the supplies asks that they not be shared, they will be removed. Supplies that I make may not be shared or used in another tutorial without my permission. If you wish to use them please email me first : sinfullyblissful@gmail.com

All of my tutorials are written for Paint Shop Pro. The ideas on this site are my own!! Any resemblance to any other tutorials is coincidental. Please do not copy and claim as your own. Thank you for reading and abiding by my terms!!
Rhonda
Rhonda
Sinful Diva Extraordinaire
Sinful Diva Extraordinaire

Back to top Go down